Tuesday, January 07, 2014

DRESS DETAIL

Sponsored Advertorial
Dress Detail is an online fashion store based in Singapore. It offers an assortment of edgy, unique and quality ladies apparels to create the perfect look!! This is the second time working with them! The previous time they sponsored me the gorgeous Cream Textured Cropped Top Checkered Two Piece Set, you can check out the blogpost HERE. This time, they sponsored me two lovely skirts, the Long Grey Skirt and the Navy Blue Midi Bodycon Skirt.
Long Grey Skirt sponsored by Dress Detail.
Glasses by Statement Muse, Locket Necklace by Anges B, White Tank Top by Cotton On, 
Canvas Bag by Rackspace Project, Nude Woven Sneakers by Sanuk.

The Long Grey Skirt is just so comfy!! One of the most comfortable piece of apparel that I own. While I was shooting this advert, I told my boyfriend I can totally wear this to work, simply with a cropped tank top and sandals or sneakers! It sits on my hips just nice, not too tight, not too loose. And because it is big and poofy, I don't have to constantly suck in my tummy to look slim (haha), I can also sit like a boy!
Navy Blue Bodycon Midi Skirt sponsored by Dress Detail.
Black Snapback Cap from Bugis Street, Glasses by Statement Muse, Baseball Crop Top from online, 
Denim Clutch from Korea, Black Strappy Acrylic Heels by Ashincans.

The Navy Blue Bodycon Midi Skirt pretty comfortable as well. It's not too tight like most body con apparels. Material of this item is really light weight, but not too thin that it reveals your panty line. I like how it is slightly an A-line skirt, it looks more formal, suitable for work! Dress Detail brings in unique apparels that are hardly seen in other online websites!! So do check out their latest arrivals!! 

Enjoy $1 DISCOUNT OFF each apparel from Dress Detail's New Arrivals when you quote 'Szes'!
That's not all! With any items purchased from their New Arrivals, 
customers are entitled to $5 DISCOUNT OFF each apparel from their previous collections!! 
(This will automatically be made available when any item from the new arrival is checked out)

For more information, visit
'Like 'their Facebook Page and stand a chance to win an available chosen apparel!! 
Join their Mailing List for further updates and discount promotions! 

No comments :

Post a Comment